After an action-packed end to its premiere season, Teen Wolf jumps full force into season two with even more suspenseful drama. Scott McCall, an ordinary teenager with a wild secret, continues to find himself caught in a supernatural war between hunters and werewolves. While navigating the complicated roadways of high school, Scott must keep his forbidden romance with Allison a secret and protect himself from new Alpha wolf Derek. Scott will have to trust his instincts above all else if he hopes to end the war in Beacon Hills and keep his friends and family safe.
MGM/Fox has now set a street date of May 21st for Teen Wolf – Season 2 on DVD. This 3-disc set will cost $29.98 SRP (ten dollars less than Amazon’s pre-order listing shows!) comes with 12 episodes, and these extras:
- Teen Wolf Season 2 at Paleyfest
- “Omega” Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor
- “Raving” Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor
- Teen Wolf CGI Reel
- Fight Choreography Reel
- Alternate, Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Alternate Stiles Takes
- Gag Reel
- Shirtless Montage 2.0
- Teen Wolves: Meet the New Pack
- “Battlefield” Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor
Finalized full-sized package art for this title hasn’t been made available yet, but at the upper right of this story you’ll see an early thumbnail image of the cover. That may be subject to change, though, so stay tuned.